Marie M. Irvine Literary Excellence Award
A literary award for historical writers – non-fiction and fiction.
Rules for entry:
- Submissions must be received by midnight, January 1, 2022
- The submission must not have received any previous awards
- Unpublished manuscripts accepted
- Story must have a historical reference
- Story must be original
- Author(s) must have ownership/copyright of book/ms
- Multiple authors must agree in writing via emal to DBP, included with your submission
The winner receives $200 cash, inclusion into the Ogden City Library on behalf of Marie M. Irvine, a press release announcing the award, and gold foil stickers for books.
*Entry fee non-refundable.
Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. No submission will be accepted until entry requirements have been met.